Panic! at the rant (Thanks so much Kayla)

I hope that this is like a Myspace blog because here it goes...
SO! Who's excited about the new Panic! at the Disco album? -raises hand- I have been for the past -countsonfingers- 6 months or so. To know that they have been filming for their new video and such is great.

Image

Image

Yea, kind of weird set, don't 'cha think? Pete says that, "If their last album was 'Moulin Rouge' than this one is 'The Wizard of Oz'." What ever that's supposed to mean. I just hope that it doesn't dissapoint, which it shouldn't. The boys have been working on it since, ahh, well when was it? August? They had 3/4 of an album done and threw it away. Said it sounded, "Too much like a movie score". Oh dearest Ryan.

The first line on the album is, 'You don't have to worry'. If anyone has been checking their site, that's what the headliner is. They said that it is like "a disclaimer almost". All of that interview's glory can be found here.

Thanks MTV for doing something right. Just like how you spelled it Brandon instead of Brendon. Good screw up there. -thumbsup- (I'll find the article if you ask, I'm too tired right now, but yea, it was great, believe me.)

In happier news, they might be playing on New Year's Eve w/ Carson Daily again. It's rumored not fact. So don't trust me, I take it from patdonline.

I'm done ranting. Happy holidays to everyone and Brandon. :D

k a y l a
December 24th, 2007 at 02:36pm