Life, Drawings, Death, and Christmas

I know, i haven't been on here in a long time, But I wanted to put some of my new drawings up. I love them, i've taken all the old one's off of my profile, I hope ya'll like the new one's, please comment them, it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive, I would just like some feedback on them. Also, i've written a new story i belive i have the first 9 chapters done, i'll post it, as soon as somebody helps me figure out how to submit the damn thing, since it's not letting me. But anyway this new story is about Helena, when she was a teenager in highschool, she's just moved to new jersey, where she meets Gerard and they fall for each other, but he has a girlfriend. Im actually thinking of making it where Gee's girlfriend kills Helena, and he in turn kills her, then kills himself...ahhh tradgedy...i know.
But anywho, how was everybody's Christmas, mine was good despite the fact of how much I miss my family, they're all in Texas, and i live in North Carolina, but on a sadder note of news. My uncle was killed 2 days before Christmas, he was hit by an 80 year old woman while riding his bike. He was mentally handicapped, and one of the sweetest people, I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't even make it back down to Texas for his funeral, im having a hard time dealing with it. Death is never easy though, it's just a part of life.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
December 27th, 2007 at 03:15pm