Near Death Experiences. (and more)

I'm not that death-prone, but these things happen to everyone right? Okay, so maybe not everyone. I'm bored, and sharing my near death experiences might not be the best choice. . .but it's interesting to write. :D -wink-

ILLNESS:

---->No, I do not have Cancer, but there was a time. . .when i actually thought that I'd rather have cancer than end up having this. Well, i was stupid. AnyWay. . .I had Dengue. What is dengue? Dengue is a deadly mosquito bite that later forms into a really bad fever. The fever becomes soooooo bad that eventually, you get hospitalized. You get blood tests and injections. If your health resistance is awfully low, there is a big possibility that you'll die. If you get better though. . .you can live.

I was in the hospital for like. . .1-2 weeks, i had to go up through a wheel chair and was dextrosed. It was baaaddd, i tell you. Fortunately, i got better. Hah.

CARCRASH:

--->This was worse than dengue. When I was 7, our house was too far from school so we had to take that darn school bus. One day, as I was being picked up by our driver, I had to cross our parking lot. Our parking lot isn't normal in the school, it slants, so it's like half a hill. There was a car there, in front of it was another car. . .as I crossed in the middle of the two cars. . .the other car, the one slanting . . .moved down. I was squished by the two cars. And yes, it hurt. . .you try being squished by two cars and not feel the pain, then you tell me. I was probably screaming my head off for 3 minutes. The whole school was watching me----okay, not the whole school, just part of it. THEY WERE JUST WATCHING. . .not bothering to help me push the car up. They were all horror-struck. It's a good thing my head didn't fall off right in front of them.

The owner of the car finally came and pulled the car up.

I was rushed to the hospital as the school phoned my mom and my dad. In the hospital, i was placed on the surgery table. It looked scary. All 8 nurses were looking at me. I thought i would get operated. . .but i wasn't. One nurse even said:

"Ay, nakakaawa. Uy, 'wag kang matakot. . ." In english it means: "Awww, it's so pitiful. Don't be afraid."

Then, she gave me white rabbit candy! ohyeah!

It was actually a miracle. Considering that the car hit right at my abdomen. . .nothing happened to me. . .as in nothing. Not even a scratch. not a bone broke. That was really a miracle, some people need major replacements and operations, when this happens. So, consider myself lucky.

CAR TRIP:

--->This is short. When we were going on a car trip to Baguio, the car nearly tipped over because it hit something REALLY hard. So i hit my head so hard, i needed ice to heal it. It was painful, plus. . .that was at 1am. Baguio is far, 6-7 hours away, so that explains. It's a good thing I'm not dead yet eh?

NAIL HEAD:

---> There was a time when i actually hit my head on a big rusty nail. It's like this. . .we were playing hide and seek. I hid in a closet full of nails. AND THERE! I scratched my head, it bled badly, okay. . .it's not really death, but if i had moved even an inch farther, the nail could have been stuck on my head, seriously.

[okay, thats probably it] If i had more. . .then I'd post again. but now, I just can't remember.]

Other bad things:

-I stapled my thumb. . .twice. . .BY ACCIDENT. ---its not my fault . . .its the stapler.

-I could stitch all my fingers together with a needle and thread. (it freaks Ally out) No, seriously. . .I know tons of Filipinos who do that. Stitching their fingers together. There was a time when it got STUCK, so I had to pull the thread out, ripping my skin. Nah, it's dead skin. . .but it still kinda hurt. ----kinda.

-when i was a baby, i bumped my head so hard on the wall the bump on my head WAS SO LARGE. I looked like an alien, seriously. I looked extremely deformed.

- i also learned that when i was young, my eyeballs would turn orange because i ate too much carrots. HAHH!!! I must have looked like a ghost!! ---okay, that wasn't bad or death connected. Well, it's true though.

[have you guys ever encountered something that uh. . .deathly or something?]
December 27th, 2007 at 08:07pm