Possibly my worst Christmas ever !!!

i know it's over due but all the same....Marry Christmas !!!! oh and have a Happy New Year !!!
now back to the point af this journal entrie..........

wouldn't it suck, to be sick on christmas ??

not being able to jump around with joy at the killer gifts your got...
not being able to handle laughing your ass off with the rest of your family when sumone does something stupid...
having to mostly stay in one spot because you can't handle moving about...
unable to join in playing with the new eyetoy your sister got...
or how about not being able to eat hardly any of the yummy Christmas dinner mom made that you've been looking forward to eationg the past few weeks ??

it would all really suck right ?
RIGHT !!!

i got the great pleasure of beeing sick on Christmas day !!! hell i got sick Christmas eav, and am still a little sick now...the thursday after Christmas !!!

although i did get some killer presents and luved them loads !!! i HATED the sick bit and it was really bad !!!!
i wasn't pucking, thank gawd, but i did have a bad fever and bad cough, along with being really dizzy, having a headache, and beeing to week to even stand for more then like 5 minutes !!!

did u all have a good Chrstmas ? or a really suckie one liek me ?? lemme know !!!

-Halley
xoxo
December 28th, 2007 at 06:51am