Pain in the Wake of Shippo

OK, so I have to talk about what happened about a week ago, or else my brain will explode

See, I've got this ex, who for some ungodly reason I still love. We'll call him Shippo here. He's been out of high school for a year now, and he goes to the local college with his current girlfriend, a horrible backstabbing bitch I will call The Shrew. I am unable to talk to Shippo, as my mother hates him and The Shrew wishes death upon me (the reasons for this are so fucked up, I'd like to NOT have to explain).

Anyway, the other day I was at the local gas station with my mom and sisters, getting Squishies, when suddenly I look over and OH GOD HE WAS THERE. I hadn't even seen him in months, not to mention hadn't spoken to him since he graduated. In fact, I'd nearly convinced myself he'd never existed. But there he was, paying for gas. He had his hair up, which I always thought made him look like Eurotrash but The Shrew encouraged, and he had on his uniform for his job at the local Mongolian restaurant downtown. I think he was trying to grow a goatee as well, a poor choice on his part. Our eyes never met, but I know he saw us and that he knew I saw him. He paid and left the building, but took his sweet time leaving the parking lot, perhaps wanting to see me leave.

It's been digging away at me since I saw him. I do still love him with all my heart, and it kills me not knowing if The Shrew is taking proper care of him. I've always said that if I found out she hurt him, I'd destroy her, and I still fucking mean it. To hell with it all...I need a drink....
April 7th, 2007 at 07:33am