I don't know what to do

I mean...I kind of do, but I just don't want to. But then again, I really do want to.

Alrighty, wellllllll. My girlyfriend's been cheating on me. I don't know for how long, but I'm thinking it's been more than a week. Maybe two. We've been going out for a little bit more than a month. Our one-month annaversary was on Christmas, actually, but that's besides the point. Anyway, my friend, who shall remain anonymous, gave me the heads up about this. She told me that my gf's best friend told her that. And i really trust the person who told me this. She's a really sweet girl, and I know she wouldn't lie to me. She didn't directly tell me, I asked her because she was kind of implying it.

But yeah. My girlfriend isn't very....monogomous, if you will. And she's told me this, too, it's not like they're rumors that I've heard or anything. The thing is, is that I've been expecting this. I mean, we haven't really kissed or anything. It's only because I'm not completely comfortable with my sexuality just yet, and she said she understood.

I thought she was cheating on me, and I kind of joked about it, but now that I definately know that she has been, I don't know what to do...or actually, rather HOW to do it. I know I need to break up with her, but I could really go for some advice.

xRin Tin Tin
December 30th, 2007 at 09:11am