WRITING!?

Ugh, I sometimes hate it. The past few months have been hard for me. I don't know if it's because of Mallory or it's just me. I can't write anything, no femmeslash, no boy slash, no sci fi, no essays for school, no about me for MySpace. Seriously, I can't do anything write.

But for the first time since about August, I think I've done something right, that didn't go wrong! Earlier, I was writing something that I thought was really powerful, but like over the summer when I was writing my full-length femmeslash, everything got erased. I was pissed but I'm so used to having my good work trashed now, it didn't impact me too much, plus it wasn't something that would change my life or reputation, it was just something I was proud of. So I lost that, rewrote it and yeah, it's total crap, but I made up for it just now.

Mallory got me as excited as she was tonight, and I actually wrote a oneshot that's not complete garbage! It's definatly not the best thing I've written so far, but it's far better than the bologna I've been producing for you guys. And I don't mean to be a total bitch, but I have yet to read a decent femmeslash, and don't take that the wrong way, I don't think I've read every single one on Mibba, but the one's I have read aren't the greatest, unless they're the lovey-dovey ones, which I simply don't like because they are cliche and exactly like everything else I read.

Anyway, I just think I have the right to be proud of myself for actually coming up with words that make sense. I hope they make as much sense to you as they do to me.
December 30th, 2007 at 05:00pm