Dog violence.

Dogs do not just attack.

Dogs have love for those who feed them, take care of them, sit with them, pet them, love them back - whatever.

A dog does not just get up and decide to attack his owner because he went insane.

That's an excuse.

Whenever someone gets attacked by a vicious, crazy dog, someone will say that the dog had never been aggressive before hand, so they won't have a mauled baby on their conscience.

It's so much easier to blame an animal who can't defend itself.

A dog is not violent unless it is raised like that or unless its parents were raised violent.

Rottweilers, pit bulls, dobermans, boxers and a million more breeds all have a bad rep because they were raised in the name of violent entertainment.

Whose fault is that?

The sick humans who decide that the life of a gorgeous creature has no value except for entertainment.

That's one of the sickest things that humankind can do.

I have a pit bull, his name is Swiss. He's the best dog I have ever had and he has never done anything to hurt me or my little brothers. And he won't, because we handpicked him from a family who's been breeding pit bulls for years. And because we take care of him.
He fucking sleeps on my lap and weighs 60something pounds.

Is he going to kill me? I don't think so.

Image I love my dog and it hurts me to see people afraid of him.

[end rant]
December 31st, 2007 at 07:55am