Songs that make me cry

I feel kinda stupid putting this on the internet...

Come to think of it, if I feel so stupid, why am I doing it?

Whatever. I think my other personality is taking over today XD

Anyways, there are only two songs that make me cry. Only two.

Wanna know what they are?

Okay, the first one is "Far Away" by Nickelback. And that only makes me cry because of the memories associated with it. Bellkura, my friend from my old school, sent it to me on MSN at the point that I was telling her I was leaving that school to go to Marsden. And I was almost crying anyway, and then I listened to it and it was exactly how I felt. And now every time I hear it I cry.

The other song that makes me cry is a bit unusual, because it's by a band I hate, and I didn't know it was by that band. I actually only found out yesterday. It's "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith. Yeah. I don't like Aerosmith. It's my brother's fault really, he convinced me they were bad when I had only heard a few songs that were, admittedly, crappy. But this is the one Aerosmith song that I really love. And I probably wouldn't like it if I had originally known it was by Aerosmith. But yeah. It makes me cry for no reason that I can think of, except for the fact that it's just an emotional song.

Anyways, those are the only two songs that make me cry.
December 31st, 2007 at 09:25am