Breakups

Not gonna lie- they really suck.

In my last journal (not like you care hahaha) I said how I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. Well, I confronted her about it. And apparently it was with her best guy friend. And now they're going out.

This had been going on for about a week...or so she said. I got really mad at her though when we were on the phone last night. I said that if she had just told me the truth, I would have understood and wouldn't have been as irritated and hurt.

She said she was sorry. Actually, she sent me a text, and this is what it said. "You're busy with hockey and school and friends. I didn't want to tie you down. I'm absolutely horrible in relationships. I'm so sorry. I really like you as a friend and everything. And you probably don't want anything to do with me anymore. I seriously deserve it. I'm sorry for hurting you and fucking things up. You really don't need a person like me in your life. You deserve so much better."

Then I called her and told her that I didn't want to make her feel bad, but then again, I sort of did. I told her I felt like a piece of shit, used, and like a fuck up. Then I just told her I'd see her at school.

I don't know. It's not that I still like her or anything. Not really, anyway. It's just the trust thing. I don't even know. I don't know why this is bothering me so much. I trusted her SO MUCH. She told me a lot of things that I knew were hard for her. Stuff about her exboyfriends/girlfriends, family life, trouble with friends. This was only in about a month, too. I thought things were going great, and then BAM. I found out she's been cheating on me.

This seriously fucking sucks.

xRin Tin Tin
January 1st, 2008 at 12:15am