My Resolutions.

In 2007 I was actually really messed up. Life sucked. Towards the end of this year I got through everything, and I'm now myself.

2008 will not be like 2007. I refuse to sit around and wait for something to happen. Weird shit happens to me, and when I just sit around, I get in really odd situations.

My 2008 New Year's Resolution:

Success & To find that lovely someone.

Success meaning to really become a photographer. I want models, I want to go to shows and promote local bands. I want to be one of the most well-known people in the indie Orlando underground music scene. I want to be the person who all the wannabe models go to.

And to find that lovely someone is pretty much self-explanatory. No more pity boyfriends, no more people who I don't really like, and especially no more long distance relationships with people my friends met on a cruise and I only met over Myspace and they live 2000 miles away and they're almost as old as my eldest brother.

Yeah....
O_O

My goal is to be doing underground concerts and being on street teams for Indie bands by the end of this year. And [this is gonna sound pretty stupid...], I want 2000 friends on my networking Myspace that are actually my friends in real life, by February.

As for my writing, I'm going to finish my stories on here, and then I wanna start writing a book. I have some pretty good ideas for some. I really want to publish my work. I'm pretty sure I have a talent at it. xD

In addition to these goals, I have these little ones:

- Overcome social phobia. [People aren't THAT bad...]
- Actually get a tampon in. O_O Seriously. That's one of my goals.
- Pass the school year with A's and B's, and really just to try harder.
- Add as much money as possible to the Car/College Fund 2.
- Drink a martini! I've had one, but only a sip.
- Maybe Come out to my parents.
- Play D&D as a Dungeon Master! :D
- Run into the mall singing 'Helena' doing my dramatic dance.

Those are my goals so far.
These past two years were crap. This is going to be absolutely amazing.
(:

Thirty minutes to go on the east coast.

---
On Another Note:

I can't believe how fast this month flew by.
I really miss Christmas. I spent so much time hating Christmas Carols, and the whole spirit,
that I actually realized that I loved it.
:/

---
Anyways,
so what are your goals for '08?
January 1st, 2008 at 11:33am