these songs <33----BURY YOUR DEADDDD

The Color of Money

I see you're weak. Did you see that we were strong? We all make mistakes in life. You made your choice, at the same time you made mine. You found a man that you'd give for, and what you gave would mean my everything. You'd come around in the long run. I can see now how we all lost hope 'cause we would spend everyday thinking about you. We'd grow strong without you. We had each other. That's all we needed. Life wasn't easy but it could be beat. A constant battle, mine for the taking, with them beside me, and that's all I'd need. The years without you were far from easy. We'd have our visits but only in my dreams. I might sleep smiling though I was cold. We had a fire that's not what makes a home. Forget the past. Let's forget the struggle. We have you back and that's all I need to know. You need us now and we all forgive you. I see you're weak. Did you see we're strong? Are you proud that we turned out so strong? Forget the past. We have you back. You need us now and we all forgive you. I see you're weak. Did you see we're strong? Are you proud that we turned out so strong?

Magnolia

Abuse your body but you call it love. I hear the stories; the bruises speak for themselves. You think we're blind just because we are young. I'm old enough to know now that my age made dumb. I should have yelled and forced someone to hear those things we thought were better left unsaid. Is now too late? It dominates my head. Those things we thought were better left unsaid. I could not choose a way. A choice that wasn't mine to make. Just make him go away. But if you're happy then I'm glad you found him. God, please help her find her way. A choice that wasn't mine to make. Just make him go away. Will she be happy when she finally finds herself? Does she know she has our help? Why do I ever bother? We left hose things unsaid. It hurts to talk but I'm starting to wish I did. We left those things unsaid. They hurt to hear. Why do I bother? Some things are better off left unsaid.

House Of Straw

Hold the hand of a liar
It must be easier
Your dreams he fought to conquer
Was there ever anything

Years weigh upon my mothers face
Every single day
Memories that I will not erase
You ruin my family

Her pride beat into submission
And everyday she suffers

She..s under the spell and the power
Of someone who hurts her
He..s under the guise of a man
But truly he..s a coward
Empowered by the feeling he gets
From seeing others
Who cower at his hands
Just to prove he can

You say he lost his heart that night
He never had one anyway
You say your drinking starts the fights
Well I..m digging his fucking grave

Prove to me you can

There was never anything

Fuck
January 1st, 2008 at 01:26pm