but did i make the right choice?

background infomations:
my nan died recently, and ive been a little depressed and emotionally unstable or something, and feeling like i like being around my mum, even though she always has a go at me. we usually tend to avoid each other.
and my ex boyfriend who i still like is a little emotionally unstable too, he got dumped by a girl he really liked, and me and him sort of did stuff (the details arent important right now) and hes been kinda casually dating EVERYONE he can. haha.

anyway, my parents decided to throw a pirate themed new years, after i waffled about bam margeras pirate bar that i saw on cribs for about a half hour. so lets see... it was gonna be me, my mum, my dad, my sister caz, her fiance simon, caz's mum jo, jo's fiance mark and my mums best friend jackie.

and then i got invited to mikeys house party. mikey is tommy and my friend, well tommys friend first, and anyway, his parents were going somewhere and staying the night, and im not sure of the details, but mikey, his sibling that i have no idea of gender age or name, his cousin johnny (hes 22 so technically an adult) and another cousin i dont know at all, were sort of organising it, and tommy asked me if i needed directions to or taking to mikeys house, and i said no, i wasnt going, i was going to my parents do, coz the whole family thing right now, and he said yeah its cool, but i think he was a little upset maybe, i dont know...

anyway so at this party there was gonna be mikey, his sibling and cousin who i havent the foggiest about, johnny, tommy, my mate munky (boy called jamie, tbh) urm... might be suzie and steve, benji and abi... i dont know. and like i said, i still like tommy and he knows it and he still likes me (the 'stuff' i mentioned before) and i sort of like mikey coz hes cute and funny but i wouldnt go there... and ive pretty much already been there with johnny >.< so thatd have been awkward... i just know it would have been an awesome party...

but back to the title. did i make the right choice? as awesome as the silly pirate party was, should i have gone out with friends and got pissed and been silly there? im 17, i mean... its kinda sad spending new years with my mum and her friends. my sister is 21 and her fiance is 25/26 so theyre adults really.
January 2nd, 2008 at 03:56am