My final year of high school

Well...its finally here! 2008, a year I've been looking foward to for a long time. I graduate this year in June....no more High School for me.

I don't know how I feel about this...although the normal feelings do come up, happiness, sadness, regrets, etc.
But different thoughts come to my mind,one of them makes me especially happy:
I'll never have to walk down that hallway again and see all the 'pretty' girls that for a long time I wanted to be.

High school was average for me. I was an average student with good grades, and I felt the same feelings every teenager felt. Not good enough for anything, not pretty in anyway. Always feeling uncomfertable(sorry for the miss-spells!)

However, those feelings of not being good enough or pretty enough will eventually follow me as I go on in my life, college, jobs etc. But thats a problem I'll have to deal with..and I am lol.

I can't grasp it though at times. All these people I see everyday...regardless of weather or not I liked them...most of them I wont see again...untill the 5 year reunion. Or whatever/whenever.

So, tomorrow Christmas break ends and I resume school once again for the final semester...

woah
January 3rd, 2008 at 02:22am