Forever young?

Hey guys!

I just talked to my old friend and I just realized how young I am. I'm 16. I've walked this earth only 16 years. and what? I'm probably gonna die when I'm over 70. so wow.

my other friend told me a while ago that she's scared of getting old. why? because all the fun is over. I was pretty confused. I can't imagine my life like that. I think the fun is over only if you make it that way.

I got a tattoo a week ago and a few days later I realized that I took a tattoo, a picture in my body that will never wash away, really young. I don't regret it, no way, I love this and I'm gonna get more soon. But still. The little picture in my back will never go away and I'm carrying it for the next 60 years with me. I think it's cool, because the tattoo means a lot to me.

When I was 12, me and my friend, oh we thought we we're so old and we've seen it all. and now, sometimes I think I've seen a lot and then i think "god, I'm still such a child" and I'm not afraid to be a kid. I think it's weird for kids who are like 13 (sorry, guys, not trying to be mean or anything) walking around with mini skirts and having their whole face pierced. smoking and drinking and having sex. what's wrong with being a kid!?! when you grow up, you're gonna be an adult for like 30-40 years and then you just become this old dude. so shouldn't we all be kids as long as possible? childhood is possibly the shortest period of your life.

me, I'm gonna be a kid for all my life. I wanna keep a part of me that's completely childish and stuff. because I think you need that, just to get through with life. I didn't have most happiest childhood and I kinda want it back.

so, the point? don't be afraid to be a kid. it's fun, remember? :)

question? when did you stopped being a kid? or did you?
January 3rd, 2008 at 03:17am