Entry from my Diary on 6-17-07 at 9:30pm

Dear Journal,
It’s father’s day and to tell the truth, I don’t really care. I know it sounds awful but oh well. Since October my life has been hell. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas weren’t that bad but things have sucked since January. My “sweet 16” was not how I wanted it. The only thing good about it was my parents got me a keyboard. My “friends” and I haven’t really spoken a lot since February. Right now we are fighting. My dad and I don’t have much of a relationship. We don’t talk much and everything he says to me is sarcastic, mean, and hurtful. I spent about 20 minutes yesterday trying to find the perfect card but I never gave it to him. Actually it still sits untouched on the dining room table. All because of his attitude. I literally have no one left in my life. My health and my happiness are both declining at an alarming rate. All I do anymore is cry. Everyday I fight the urge to cut. I want to so bad because I need a release, but I can’t. The only person that comes to mind when I think about it is mom. No one else. I have nothing left. No hope, no care, no love, only hate, anger, and sadness. I want to be with Chelsea again. I don’t feel whole without her. I’m severely depressed and without help. I can’t write anymore, my hand and wrist hurt. So goodbye for now.

Till Next Time :(
Rachael
January 5th, 2008 at 12:49pm