I Don't Know How, But I Know Something's Starting Right Now

WOOOO TO THE LITTLE MERMAID REFERENCE!

Dearest Mibbans,

For once I'm writing to you while being completely on top of the world! Everything is absolutely wonderful (aside from the fact that I'm in love with a guy that I don't think feels the same, but we won't dwell!) and I'm completely and utterly unable to stop smiling!

I have the bestest friend in the world, and by the looks of things, if everything stays on track, we will be living together by the summer. I could not tell you how much I love Luci(fer) but it's a fucking HUGE amount.

I woke up this morning, and althought I didn't want to go to church (haven't been wanting to go since I had a conversation with Andy about God. He's Atheist. Thanks a bunch Andy...) I still had a beaming smile on my face and felt fantastic.

I'm all lined up and prepared for the phone call I know (please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please) I'm gonna get about getting myself a second interview and then job. It will be fantastic and will mean that me and Lucy can move out really soon!

I'm definitely not returning to college due to job. I was doubting my decision to leave ever since I had a conversation with (can you guess?) Andy and he tried to talk me into going back. I refuse. You don't win this time Andy.

I'm not looking for a solid, deep, meaningful relationship. I don't want one. I'm not even sure I want a relationship at all. I know that for now at least, no one is going to be able to replace (guessed it yet?) Andy, so I'm not looking! I'm quite content being his friend up close and in love from afar. There's no tears, there's no sadness, and I love the way just getting to chat to him makes me feel.

I have a year plan! Well, kind of.
1 - Get job!
2 - Get flat!
3 - Move into flat!
4 - Finish writing songs
5 - Start gigging with band (whether it be VLM or TMM)

Those are the five main stages of my year plan. All will go well.

I LOVE ME!

<3
January 7th, 2008 at 07:46am