Muncher's daily piss off list.

Alright today im going to start off saying, damn im happy that i started school today. I was stoked to go to GSA. For all of you who dont know what that is, it's an after-school club called gay-straight alliance. We all ended up in the display case playing around. Anyway that was the highlight of my day.

-Now, for my pissed off about part. Alright isnt anyone pissed off about 'homophobes fuck you!' or 'homophobes should fucking die'. I personally look at it this way, your either okay with gay or your not. Dont beat someone up about the way they were raised and was forced upon homophobia! Its fucking ridiculous, i understand being accepting about gays, or being gay. Its just aren't we trying to stop the bashing? Because saying 'fucking die you homophobe' Is just like bashing.

-Alright another thing is that, people have opinions and voices that are NEVER voiced. It pisses me off that Bush is our president, but it piss me off even more when people dont protest to get him out of office.

-Then, we have posers that say 'i hate posers' when they say they love an album when they dont evn listen to them. A huge fad that is going around is 'i hate posers' and 'yeah, i know your such a fake' AREN'T FANS SUPPOSTED TO STICK TOGTHER??? I mean that, You guys are to busy bashing eachother, when theres ten times worse problems than..'oh his leg broke so i go emo'. BULLSHIT! Stop trying to seek attention.

Voicing my opinion,
Munchers.
January 8th, 2008 at 07:25am