Oops. My mistake.

Oops. I was "banned" from writing in my journal until the 25th of December. Apparently I missed the rule about "no lyrics in journals" ? Or something like that. I'll be careful from now on. Especially because one time, during the 'ban', I really needed to express myself and I felt like doing it here, but I wasn't able to because of the ban. I was hyper at the time, writing my last journal entry, and I tend to post lyrics all around during my hyperness.

But, now we've got that out of the way.

I know I haven't been active enough to post new chapters, I know that. And for those who read my stories and want to read more, I apologize sincerely.

I just thought I would be able to carry this through, but I guess I'm more of a doodle person. As in, I start writing about something as soon as it jumps to my head, but don't think far enough about carrying on writing it. But I really like writing, and I will do my best to keep posting stories and new chapters.

Also, I am thinking about finally putting up on the computer (from my note book), a long HP fanfic based on a role play between me and a friend. It's just a bit long, so it might take some time writing it all up. And changing some things in it, since my English writing skills have most likely developed a bit since I started writing that fanfic.

Hehe.

I will probably be stuck in Eyrarbakki until late. At school, lunch starts at 11:15 and next class starts at 11:45. But that class (Art for 80 minutes) was cancelled because the teacher was sick. And every Tuesday a bus goes from my school to Selfoss (where my dad lives) at 1pm. And no way I was gonna wait an hour long gap at school, with nothing to do. -___-"
Went to my great-grandmother, helped her out with few things, like going to the bank (she gets really tired in her hip if she stays up for too long, let alone walk. It's quite slippery outside, too).
Anyway, I helped her out, but I missed the bus. -___-" And now I've got no ride. And if I'd walk from Eyrarbakki to Selfoss (which I'd most certainly not do) it would take me almost two hours x]]
I'd only do that for LAST RESORT. As in, if everyone in this town would DIE and all the cars would 'die' as well, and it would be attacked by zombies and -- you get the picture... :Æ
I am thinking of maybe hitchhiking. o.O But my mom's not very fond of that. But hey! She's in Spain. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Unless I tell her, because of guilt. -___-"
Ack, things'll probably work out, hopefully. In the end it usually always does.
I feel guilty too easily, it's sad.
I called my sister, and she's on her way. My mother's friend is going to give us a ride.

I need money. I am really hungry. :/

But I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and the New Year's treating you nicely.
January 8th, 2008 at 09:56pm