Muncher's piss off list pt.3

Hello fellow humans! It's me, munchers and im back giving a peice of my mind. Read or not i dont give a shit. Any way start with my highlights. Well, nothing good about today really, except being in reading class drawing. I love my teacher, she lets me draw and she is the nicest. Anyway i've had a pretty crappy week, that means fired up topics.

Politics: The goverment have been spying on the united states citizens for quite a while now. They say its only for the calls outside the US, i personally thinks its bull how they dont need a warrent, what happen to our amendments that give us our privacy. Thanks, Bush! I personally am pissed out because i do make out of the country calls to my cousins in cuba. Yes, you heard me im a steamed up cuban. In many ways i think its not nessacery, i personally think the book '1984' by: George Orwell, is actaully starting to happen. Big brother IS starting to watch over us! And, US the fucking next generation, NEEDS to change that!

Some thing that pisses me off is fads. Have you ever had those times where when you wear your skinny jeans, and no one wore them? Well, good by those times, hello 'fad city'. I have these fucking rad aviators since 4th grade all the sudden i can't wear them without seeing someone else with them on. That's another reason why the DIY clothing indusrty is starting to boom. You've seen torn jeans and handmade shirts, i used to do that before people did. DIY clothing was more like going to a thrift store getting old shit, and making it yours. Now you have to rip your jeans or you not 'cool' Well guess what? I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IM NOT COOL!

Last: I hate authority, ever since...well i've been alive. I knew back in the 60's era the real punks came out, and actually protested against the goverment. Did REAL rebelious shit, no that doenst count cutting class, i mean actually going out of their mind. What fucking happen to the guts? We're you born one day and say...'hmmm am i gonna be a chicken shit today? And do what the goverment tells me to do?' BULLSHIT! The generation now is that were lazy, dont give a shit, and SPOILED! That's right i said it, almost most teens today are spoiled. So, anytime you wanna look more 'emo' or 'scenester' go to hottopic with mommy's credit card and buy more shit. Well, there's a thing called work, im 14 and im working already, and it's NOT at publix. Go get a life that doesnt invove hottopic and texting. Learn somehting you dont know. PISS OFF!

My mind tis open
Munchers
January 10th, 2008 at 04:55am