Word's from a girl, with hope's and dreams. Failing to be said. Yet never ment to be spoken.

One's soul can be destroyed by a simple yet gentle touch of the hand or word's.
I have now come to understand that the world is not what all it seems to be.
One's heart can be trapped in an emotional triangle or twist constantly.
Love is not what it is called out to be.
Love can be the deepest feeling.
Hidden away, and not meant to be told to the one who won your heart over.
Or,
It could be told to them and they shall reject you, crushing your hope's.
Then it could be the opposite, they will love you and cherish you.
Love is not always there, yet.
It can be twisted. As in a lie. Deceiving and painful.

Some people crave love, affection, passion, sweet words, innocence, and caring gestures.
Everything one hope's to one day have.
But once you find that gentle touch, that's understanding.
Don't let go.

Nor should it be kept either, sometimes.
What is love...in some people's opinion's?
What is hatred...?
Envious or lust...?
People can mix feeling's so easily.

Losing your innocence to the one who can be intimate, and sweet.
Intimecy is a beautiful thing...
But, what if the one you have that conection to you is unaware of your true feelings?

Having a slight puppy love, kept secret in your own heart.
Adoring them, with everything you have.
When they give you though's happy feeling's that you never want to lose.
January 10th, 2008 at 04:03pm