'Gerard Way thinks he's perfect'

So I just got back from buzznet and they had this poll thingy there bearing the title 'Gerard Way thinks he's perfect'.
Basically they twisted one of his quotes about how he doesn't have a new year's resolution because he doesn't stick to them and that he has a strong spine at the moment and can't think of nothing to change.

It annoys me how everybody twist shit around to fit their agenda, and usually it's for the worst.
They totally dropped the other part where he's saying he's always trying to be a better man and made it sound like he's some kind of ego maniac.

I don't get why the moment there is someone who truly has a worthwhile massage, people try to knock them down.
And people are all shocked when the teenies lose faith and diss my chem, it's because one twisted quote, one misunderstood action off or on the stage and people are so quick to judge and 'lose faith'.
But then again if they're so quick to lose faith maybe they didn't have much to start with.

And all this fuss about Gerard being a dick is bullshit, there's a difference between a dick and confident.
And that's what I think different about him, he's confident, he knows who he is, he knows what he's worth and he knows what he wants.
He's been through a lot of shit and I'm proud that he finally sees what a great human being he is (not perfect, just a human being) and I hope the same happens to me one day.
January 10th, 2008 at 09:48pm