Munchers says piss off! pt.4

Today: No real highlights cause i had a shitty day. Erm, i was fucking getting shit thrown at me in class. My teacher had to point it out that i was pissed. So, yeah anyway. Today im going to talk about alot of music considering i got a music-ish book. Sorry folks if there happens to be some what of politics again.

Well, i'd like to start off saying, you cant compete to be a bigger fan. Alright today's genre is rock. In my book it's pretty rad considering im learning rad shit about classic punk bands. Anyway i thought that damn all these bands had the guts to make a show better without lights, or fire, all they did was puke in the crowd. Why cant it be that why still? I mean back then shows were 10 bucks or 5 bucks, EVEN FREE! It pisses me off how i cant go see a band cause it would burn a whole in my wallet, come one 40 bucks a show? It's starting to become a show for rich kids. Im sorry and everything but, im not rich enough to go to every fucking concert. I kinda noticed the prices get higher and higher. I see all the fucking rich kids going to every concert of the same band over and over and already know their parents pay for it. Okay, i loved the 60's era cause, it was simple. Cheap shows for good music, nowadays its mostly expensive to see a shitty band.

Alright, im not trying to offend any-you know what fuck that if your offended speak your mind and tell me why. Alright, i understand people who are truley suffering and hide their suffering, not people whom write on their page 'i am emo and i cut everynight cause my dad took away the tv or ipod.' im sorry but wtf? its a fucking fad. dont fucking cut or do drugs just cause its rad. Damn it, do we all have to go back to the 5th grade DARE program? I used to wear these razorblade earring before this fad, and it was a statement against fashion. NOT CUTTING! Razorblades are great for personalizing clothes. Damn, many people do cut, but they dont do it and say it out loud to the world. why the fuck are you proud of hurting yourself? i myself can say im fucking recovering for dirnking. But i cant say i love doing it. I cant say im proud cause im NOT! stop your damn fad, and shove it up your ass.

Speaking teh mind,
Munchers.
January 11th, 2008 at 06:34am