HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLAUDIA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

Sorry I just had to put that in there.... Anyway me birthday party was pretty sucky at first but then it got slightly better as my birthday drew closer. I went to my friends house to have my "party" because my mother had to go to Oklahoma with my sister for a swim meet and won't be back until Sunday and my dad has to work today so I am stuck at home with my brother with nothing to do but listen to music and get on here. What a wonderful birthday. At least it was better then last years. Last year I got in trouble on the day of my birthday and the day of my party and I got grounded for a long time.

Anyway, when I went to my friends house I kinda just laid around and ate dinner until she got home from school (I am homeschooled and I finished my work for Friday on Thursday). Then we sat around until around 5:30. Then we went to my sister, who was at the party to since my friend's house that I am having the party at is also her friend, and my friends basketball practice. That was over at seven thirty so then we went to a high school varsity basketball game so that my friend could be with her friends and boyfriend who were originally going to be at the party but they wanted to go to the game. So my sister and I sat around because all of my friends school friends are assholes, except for this one girl who I played softball with. So the game was over and the team that we were routing for lost REAL bad. I did see this one girl with this fucking sweet shirt which was striped and had Jack Skellington on it. So my sister, my friend, my other friend, and I went back to the house and played Guitar Hero III and pool and ate LOTS of junk food. It got better when my other friend came because then we all started acting really stupid.

But that is not even the best part. All four of us got bored after about two hours, SO we decided to do something crazy. First we decided that we would take down a speed limit sign. That plan failed because we couldn't find a fucking wrench. Then, since our first attempt failed we decided to vandalize the neighborhood. First we went to a neighbors house and put egg inside of their mailbox, then we put ketchup, mustard, and chocolate syrup on top of their mailbox. Then we went to another mailbox and put more ketchup, mustard, and chocolate syrup on their mailbox. And lastly, we went to another house, we put k, m, and cs on their window, then we put egg, cs, and, m on their deck, then we went the front and spelled out FUCK YOU on their garage door. It was so much fun but also really messy. I got cs all over my sweatshirt and k on my leg. Then I stayed up on mibba until about four thirty.

So what do you think of my birthday?
January 12th, 2008 at 11:00pm