Occurrence.

It's a funny thing, when you lose something very dear to you. Or when someone you love stops speaking to you .Recently, both of these things happened to me, in the same week.

I used to be a Story Editor on Mibba, up until a few days ago, when I started spamming, and received no official warning to stop, Just a post asking me to, which I only noticed because someone else pointed it out to me. Due to these issues, I was banned for 2-3 days. I was eventually unbanned, just without my job back.

During this period, one of my best friends decided she didn't want to talk to me any more. I needed this person to survive, and this sent me in to a dark spiral of depression. This was followed by nightmares that my other best friend died.

This dream was so frightening, so scary, that I woke up in tears. It seemed so real that when my mother asked why I was crying, I said "Because of Ash." I was half expecting her to say
"Yes, I know, it was sad that it happened." Luckily, this DID NOT happen, she wondered if I was sick, or just mentally challenged.

These events have lead me into a stock take of my life, and the only real things I have going for are: Ash, Fatma, Mibba, Tas and everyone else who talks to me on Mibba. My parents are Nazi's who make me sign contracts, and my workplaces are stupid dictators. I nearly got fired because I slipped and fell, and as a result, was late for work.

My managers treat me like shit, make up rules, and underpay me every week. I have the managers mobile number memorised so I can call him when he fucks up my pay (every week).

Natasha, one of my other friends, who has been there whenever I needed her, is moving to Cairns. Forever, I'm never going to see her again, or at least until I can fork up enough cash to fly over there, but I'm not good in those situations, I can't do those things.

Mibba, Do you need me here? Because I don't think you do...
January 13th, 2008 at 07:05pm