Writer's Block and Fuming....

Right now I'm just all...... ugh. I don't know. I'm confused and everything. I'm trying to write and I can't because certain people *ahem ex-boyfriend* are interupting my thoughts. He can't leave me alone. And also the guy I used to like as of December 29th, 2007 (AKA Luke). I found out the real reason my boyfriend (the first person meantioned AKA Cris) broke up with me. He was falling for this other girl who's really really popular and so much better than me and he asked her out over the summer since I was off on vacation and stuff even though he knew I'd be pissed but he thought it wouldn't hurt. She said no and I think it was because she thinks she's too good to go out with him and she's wrong. I want to yell at her even though she turned down Cris and he would have been cheating on me but she is SO wrong for turning him down. I can't stand her, even when she first moved here I didn't like her, and now I hate her so much for doing that even though it would have hurt me. I'm so messed up aren't I? And now Cris decided that we were friends even though I didn't want to be friends. I wanted to either get back together or nothing at all. No friends. But he thought different. So now we're friends. He wants me to move on, I think. He's taken it upon himself to get Luke to ask me out since he knows that I like him except when I told him it was meant to cover up that I still want to be with Cris. But I can't explain to him that I don't like Luke anymore. Luke is popular and he's Cris's best friend and he just doesn't step up or anything. He scares me too. Like a lot. Not like the creepy guy walking down the street kind of scary but the tall, dark, and good looking but still intimidating kind of creepy. You know? Cris doesn't scare me but he's changed since his brother left for college in this city that's about 50 miles away and now he's less compassionate and he's got more of a temper. That scares me though, I know people change, but it scares me.
Ok, I just wanted to say that. I'm done fuming and moping and.... whatever else that was. Tell me some thoughts please! D, I know you know this so if you read this whole thing and realized you already know everything, sorry. I should have put a warning at the top....

-Jade
January 16th, 2008 at 02:24am