January 16th 2008

Wow, a new year. So let me begin with a happy new year. Happy New Year! haa haa. How was your year '07?
Let me tell you how mine was:
1) I moved to New Zealand. Which was a huuge shock and a huuge change of my life. I had my life all sorted out in england. I had my friends, a fantastic school, even though my parents had split up i still had a pretty god life. I even decided which university i was going to go after sixth form and then i was going to go to London Law School. But it all changed. I had to make new friends, new school. too much!!
2) I found my long lost best friend, Susie. She'll always be my best friend and best sister EVER even if i live on the other side of the world...
3) i got and lost a boyfriend in the space of about 3 months. Well, i didnt lose him, he lost me. I like this boy at my school in my class.
4) Tawey got a boyfriend! and then he dumped her (i will never forgive him for it). He's a boy from london and they wrote lyrics together. They seemed to go together like ramalama ding dong but maybe not ae. lol
5) Susie (mentioned earlier) showed my Mibba and it became a huge part of my life. it has encouraged me to write more. though i know i cannot.
6) ... i cant think of a sixth...

Things that i wish to happen sometime in the year '08:
1) Visit England again. To see: my dad, Susie, Tawey, Sheringham and loads of other awesome friends!
2) Hopefully pass my NCEAs to get a good grade for Uni and Law School.
3) pass through year ten invisible and silently. Without ruining my life completly.

I am going to write more but its 2.46 am and i have to get up at least before 1 pm. so i better go. I dont see why you would want to know about my incredibly lively (<-- notice the sarcasm and complete opposite) life... but more will defo be posted.

please comment on my profile or something and please do read my stories and poems =] muchly appreciated =P

peace out ;) <3
January 16th, 2008 at 02:50pm