Muncher's piss off #7: Interveiw with PORN!

Alright humans! Today for my piss off blog, i have an interveiw with none-other than PORN! Or known as: Angie.

Anyway, im tired of seeing bush going to these communist contries and saying, no no no. Alirght, i understand communism isnt good, i mean look at cuba. Alright i just have one question, what gives him the damn right to step into a contry that IS NOT his and attemt to take control. I think he has done nothing to be helpful to the United States. Lets just say, bush is on the top of my shit list.

Corperal punishment. I understand it, but it really depends on where t cross the line. I mean i know everyone when they were little has gotten a smacked bottum. I myself have gotten it too, and if your cuban your most likey got the belt of sandel. I personally dont believe that it shall be leagel nor illeagal. I think they should find a place to draw the line.

On with my interveiw:

What do have to say about bush?

In my honest opnion I think the man is just a puppet to the real dictators trying to run this country to the ground. He does not write his speeches to which air time becomes more than an hour long just toi find out more brave americans have died. This man sugar coats murder yet opens prisons to cage the thing he promotes in intricate words? Its propaganda in its more mediocre form. He is nothing but the face of American Politics gone completely vile. I don't consider myself a republican or democrat but I know when lies become abundant and more than once lives are lost. He is a pig.

Do you think corperal punishment should be outlawed? Elaborate.

About corporal punishment? Hm. I think there are times when we lose sight of the things we preach daily. Violence to end violence? Not such a good idea, but then it makes me think-that is how we became a United States of America. We punish and take. It will not end. We live in a world of war and frankly i do not see that coming to an end any time soon.

Why do you parents spoil their kids, only to become homophobic assholes?

I don't really know how to answer this question, seeing as I would not know what being spoiled is, but I've seen it. Parents loving their children, giving them everything as kids and then seeing their children grow up and change becoming independent. It was hard really..my experience with parents was very different from the average teenager. I never knew my father. My mother beat me to a bloody pulp every day for any reason at all. It wasn't smacks or slaps in the face sometimes it was extension chords but I like to believe that woman loved me at some point in her life. I have a mother who is homophobic it bothers me. I live with it but the reason I think parents change with the way they treat children i like to call it...disenchantment. I guess they believe they didn't get what they deserved.

To whom would you like to tell off?

I would like to tell off Teachers and I have done it. I am an outspoken person after all. I believe that if a kid has no interest in a class or just bails on a subject it is because a teacher has not done his/her job. I've been that kid in class who stands up and actually yells at her teacher; I hate your class. You teach nothing interesting and if you did I believe you would have more students show up! So to every teacher out there I say-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE FOR?Teachers are the reason there are various amounts of high school drop outs.

What pisses you off?

High School musical.

Do think its right for a 4th grader to have a phone and starting to say curse words already?

Hm, I have never had a cell phone in my life. *watches shock in every face* But yes I believe kids need to become independent and social at some point in their lives. Better sooner than later. About curse words..well just make sure you don't get detention kids.

Anything for the musically challenged?

Marinas Trench, Dresden Dolls, The Cure and Sex Pistols.

Thanks for reading.
Munchers.
January 16th, 2008 at 10:42pm