Grr... Teachers These Days!!!

What are they thinking these days??!!!

They think they have the right to call people in there classes 'Emo', 'Goth', 'Lazy pigs' Or Lazy, hopeless and useless.

Take mine and Judith's teachers just for an example. *Clears throat*

Situation one [My teacher Mrs. Chand]:
Justine, Morgan, Sharndelle, Magenta and I hadn't finished our homework so our teacher started ranting on about us too our class and I was the only one of the five that got called the names in our class and my teacher didn't know I was in there and I was sitting there and the teacher pointed and the board and it said our 5 names and she said: "Take these 5 girls as an example for people that are Lazy, Hopeless and Useless and won't do well at High School if they don't buck there ideas up..." and she was just about to continue but spotted me and shut up! If I wasn't there or if she hadn't spotted me then she would of kept talking about us behind our backs!

Situation two [Judith's teacher Miss. Stares (sp?)]:
See www.mibba.com/journals/read/60225/

Situation three [My teacher Mrs. Chand]:
Our class had just had a big day in class and our class was messy and the teacher walked in the class and said "If you don't clean this pigsty up your not allowed to go!" so we were cleaning up and she kept saying "You guys are pigs!" or "You guys are lazy pigs! If this is what your classrooms like then I can't imagine what your bedrooms are like!" and I was like "BLEHHHH! If your face is that ugly then what are your children like!!!" No I didn't I wanted too.

Situation four [My teacher Mrs Chand]:
We had to do biographies in class and Magenta asked Mrs. Chand if she could do it on Gerard and the teacher was like "Maybe..." and I went up as well and asked if I could do mine on Frank and she was like "YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH THOSE GAY MEN!!!" and we were like... "Woah, okay. Calm down" and abut 2 minutes later she was like "Sure you can do those two!"

Teachers are getting more and more mean by the year! xD
January 18th, 2008 at 06:49am