Good day. Good timing.

I'm in a good mood today. My family and Meaghan went to the Rainforest at the zoo. I saw the golden lion tamarins, the otters, the lipstick tree, the capybara, and the beautiful tree frogs. Lovely, lovely tree frogs.

Right outside the Rainforest building we saw a squirrel. And it, like, ran at us. And stopped. And begged for food. I GOT THIS CLOSE TO A SQUIRREL. A SQUIRREL.

I could have petted it!

It was amazing.

I took pictures of everything with my lovely camera, everything but the bats. I even got a picture of the beautiful, lovely, gold-speckled piranhas that I've been in love with for, about, ever.

Then we went to this vintage store in Euclid. Meaghan got this gorgeous silver choker locket and I got a long, gold necklace locket and two hats. The one...I'm not quite sure what it is, exactly, but this thing is gorgeous. It's a black shiny, material that just sits on top of my head. I feel like a princess in it.

I did my eyeshadow in gold with spots all over it today. Like a leopard.

I was a cat.

I got to get away from my uncertain grades, my soccer problems, and some of my more fucked-up social problems for a day. I have a B in my honor's math class. An 89.35. One more point and it would round up. Ever since two Saturdays ago, when my soccer coach pulled me off the field twice for who-knows-what, I've been on-edge whenever I'm on the field. It's hard to play when you're constantly wondering if you'd made a mistake.

And a few of my friends are fighting, a few won't shut up about the rest, and I just need someone to sit down at pour all this shit out on, but it's going the other way around again. My keyboard and a few faceless names aren't any replacement for a good friend.
January 19th, 2008 at 12:46am