Today was fun. Chyeah.

I haven't written a journal in ages.

So, today was one of my friend's birthday party. 'Twas awesome. We went to this place with all these inflatables and bounce houses. Technically it's for younger kids and we're thirteen/twelve but it was great to run around and jump and roll and scream. And sit at a long table with a colored tablecloth and stuff our faces full of cake; just being a kid again and just being alive, you know? It was awesome.

My friend and I are still working really hard on our science project 'cause it's due on Wednesday. We're setting up the board, which is my favorite part of the whole thing. (I'm addicted to the science fair...blame my dad, he got me into it. I love doing science projects, even if it's tiring sometimes.)

Also, I woke up this morning and was able to blast Linkin Park (whom I've been getting into lately, along with The Used and Panic at the Disco) and just relish having absolutely no school today. It's a wonderful feeling. I was able to work on my writing too, since I have the most writing projects I've ever had going at once at the moment. It's nice to be able to choose which story I most feel like working on, instead of feeling like I have to get something updated.

--

I reread this, and I realized how happy I sound. It's strange, because I've been a little down lately, but I think today was what I needed in order to get my old energy back. So I'm not complaining.
January 19th, 2008 at 04:48am