Not doing so well

So, here I am, in front of my computer, enjoying my dinner consisting of... popcorn.
I don't usually have popcorn for dinner, let alone have popcorn at all, but today, it's different. I'm alone, my parents are off to (what was) my godparents' home. Now, it's just my godmother's home, since my godfather died today. I don't wanna talk about it, I don't wanna think about it, but I had to get it out...

Ten minutes ago when I was buying the yucky popcorn and I had the idea of writing a journal, I actually thought of something quite important to say... I have no idea what it is though now.

Anyways, until I do remember it, I'll ramble. Because I have to. Because, if you've read my journals before, then you know that typing relaxes me and how much I enjoy it.

Oh... man... I wish I could et my mind off of everything going on... it's the end of the semester, which means teachers ganging up to test us and mark us and all the shit. They couldn't have given us marks when time was appropriate, now could they? And now, we have at least a test or a project or a big thing to turn in everyday. But if that was everything going on, I'd be happy. First it's my godfather thing. I feel guilty about avoiding him lately... He sometimes annoyed me... and... now... I'm never going to see him again. As dramatic as that sounds. Then it's me fighting with my parents, my dad to be exact. He's of course being the usual. And what would a girl be if she didn't have love issues?

Myeah... "The guy"'s been sick for over a week, he's contagious so he'll be back by next week, if I'm lucky. And I don't know what he feels anymore... we're not together, but everyone seems to take it for granted that we will be together or that we are supposed to be together. And it's annoying. I have no idea what he thinks, I'm not sure about what I think, so... baahhh. If only I trusted myself enough to ask him straight about it. But I'm too chicken.

Gosh. I complain a lot lately.

Enfin... A la prochaƮne, mes amis...
[I've noticed speaking in French is getting awfully fashionable. The A needs an accent but my keyboard disagrees.]
January 19th, 2008 at 05:46pm