Muncher's Piss off! #9: *** all the copiers.

Today was well. For a good point, im going to new york. Yay, i guess. Well i have no interveiw for this one but s big fuck you, to many individuals.

First off i'd like to say, FUCK YOU! To all the people whom cannot come up with their own ideas for journals, so they steal others. Im sorry but this pisses me off, one you'd be reading just the same thing you did before, but with a SMALL 'twist'. Its just like the fan fiction stories. The fan fiction has come to nothing but boysex or slash. I understand fucking having some sort of slash on the site, but when you search for a story and all you come up with is fucking slash, it kinda pisses a certain person off.

Alright, for all of you that actually DO read my blogs, thanks! I wanna hear from YOU! Well, ive been doing a whole lot of fucking interveiws, i want someone new with a fucking STRONG opinion, so I CAN INTERVEIW THEM! Haha. I have no clue why i just capitalized that.

Well, lately i just got hate mail saying..'i like skittles whats wrong with skittles, its not a fucking fad.' Well, yes it is and im not going argue this considering i already stated my opinion in my 1st piss off blog. I have no clue, but hate mail doesnt offend me or piss me off. You know what pisses me off? When people take the time to read your stories but never comment, you know what i say? FUCK YOU!

Today in society, we've taught our children to defend theirselves. I wouldnt blame the parents considering its not the fucking 50's its '08 and its a fucking down-spiral society. Today, us woman cannot walk down the street without mace on our keychain, or in our pockets. Men in our society today, have still found a way to make women degraded, they make us women look innocent, or as whores. Fuck them, i can say i am neither. I fucking am just pissed off at how the world looks at women, no longer housewives but now whores.

Spreading opinions,
Munchers.
January 21st, 2008 at 12:29am