And if your heart stops beating....

well today has been the weirdest day of my life.
for the first time in my life I got to see a dead person.. it was.... weird.... I didn't really know what to expect and when she (the nurse) opened the door I saw like 8 bodies laying on hospital beds and they had sheets over them. I freaked out. I started to cry and I felt sick, but then when I got to see one it wasn't that bad at all.. she looked like she was sleeping. she had roses beside her and she looked very peaceful. so now when I have done that, I'm not as afraid to maybe see one again, hopefully not from my family!
It's really freaky what comes to mind when your watching them.. I thought they were breathing and moving... It was very freaky and weird..
and than I got to see a foetus. he was like the size of my hand. that was.. I don't know how to describe it.... weird, freaky,,weird.. I don't know. even thought he was so small he had all of his fingers and thoes and arms and legs. it was amazing to see that even though it was very weird.. I cried of course. I mean it's really weird if you think about it... i mean he didn't look real, he looked like a dool, his skin was grey and black and his head was way to big to fit his body. and than when you think of him as a baby you just cant believe he never had a chance to a real life. never had a chance to grow up...
like I said at the beggining. It was the weirdest day of my life.. so far..

xoxo
Linda
January 21st, 2008 at 09:56pm