Heath Ledger - April 4 1979 - January 23 2008

As you can tell from the title, this journal is about Heath Ledger. His sudden death has shocked fans all over the world.

Heath was, and will continue to be one of my favourite actors. Sure he might be my favourite just because he's Australian and was very easy on the eyes, but myself and many other people would have enjoyed his movies, from Two Hands and 10 Things I Hate About You, to Brokeback Mountain and his most recent role as the Joker in the forthcoming Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

There has been many different interpretations and stories of his death and the media coverage has been huge. One thing annoyed me last night as I watched a story about it on the TV last night...does it really matter if he was found naked or not? The man has just died from an overdose and the reporters want to confirm is if he was found naked or not!...give the man some respect and privacy for heavens sake!

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/h/heath_ledger/thumbnails/tn2_heath_ledger_4.jpg

(I was gonna actually embed that picture into the journal. but photobucket was being a bitch and wouldn't let me upload)

R.I.P Heath. We will miss you...
January 24th, 2008 at 02:03am