I Just Feel Messed Up Right Now

So, I'msupposed to be studying for my history exam right now. But of course, since I've so awesomely mastered the art of procrastination, I am not. Amazing?

My history average ishigh, so I have to study to get a good mark on my exam to keep that high average up.. But I'm not, because I just can't bring myself to start. I hate studying. Exams just make it worse because they're worth so much! Why can't it be like middle school, where you do the course and it's over at that, without having a damn final exam to ruin everyone's lives. And there's finals to look forward to in University, woopdeefuckingdoo.


________Rantover, 'cause I don't feel angry anymore. I can't even say I don't care about
________exams, becauseI do. I want to become something, someone. I wanna
________make it out there. You know? Be someone, have people look up to you. A lawyer,
________a journalist or a forensic scientist, really. I guess I've always just wanted to
________have something to do with the law, just not be the person breaking it,
________more so the one setting it straight or telling the world about it. Get it?
________'Cause that'd be a miracle, since I've never been able to understand myself.


_____________Image
I'mObsessed with this song right now, because this is out of line. Don't you think?
_________Just a random, on the side, thought.


________________Hm, anotherrandom exclamation. Is there ___________really more to life than helping yourself? 'Cause ___________apparently, thereis. At least, that's what RJAsay ___________sing. And since they're such an awesomely ___________devoted band, Ishould believe them, right?
January 24th, 2008 at 11:49pm