The power of band shirts <3

Yesterday me and three of my friends where at the mall. Sharni had to do school shopping so she whent to Big D [Big W, i call just call it Big D]
While me, Kalinda [yeah we are friends AGAIN] and Tyson where walking aimlessly around the shops. We where wearing black and skinnies and i was wearing my MCR shirt. We walked past a girl also wearing a MCR, we like looked at eachothers shirts and smiled. The power of MCR is still alive! She was the first person to smile at us. Everyone else just looked like they thought we wanted to bash them, or spit on them, or maybe even paint them black.

Later on we where walking back from McDonnalds and we walked past this delivery truck and about 5 men standing near it and sitting in it. One of them, he was like short-ish and fat-ish and bald-ish yelled out "Are those real?" The other men laughed. We where like WTF and like looked at eachother to see what they where talking about. then we realised. Kalinda has big/massive boobs. She is pretty self-conscious about it at times. It was sickening i hate people like that. I felt like puching him in the face. We all did, because when we where out of distance we said we should have gang bashed him. So we whent back to where we could see them and they could see us and screamed out PEDAPHILE and gave them the finger and poked out our tongues. Then we ran. Climbed a fence and whent back to the mall.

We found Sharni when she was finnished shopping, then whent to Sanity [a music shop]. We saw the girl in the MCR shirt again and her friend. Me and Sharni chatted to them and stuff. They where really awesome. We got there email addys and mobile numbers before we left.
January 25th, 2008 at 10:42am