Linkin Park last night

I wont bore you all with the drama that went on before we left but I will say this. The address given of the arena (Bollero Square) doesn't exist... in fact it is in Lower Parliament Street so the sat nav was cofused for a bit. Where do these people get off making road names up like that?? Gawd!

So we get there (eventually) and parked (In an actual space... shocked me too!) not to far away. We had our food and then went inside to find they had bolted a chair into the space left free for my chair... clever! I found a gap to squeee ito and settled to watch the show. I had no idea who the support was so I looked at the logo. It was familiar but me being me saw the initials BJ. This made me giggle for ages (I need a life!) and when they came out I was like 'damn that looks like Biffy Clyro' but decided it couldn't be. When they started 'living is a problem because everything dies' my jaw hit the floor. Well, at least this time they would end up standig beside me... cue paranoia...

After I was just like... OMG... wow! Then a girl stood up infront of us her jeans covering nothing of her arse... she wasn't even wearing a thong!! Traumatised us for life the sight of an arse pushed up against the glass seperating us... (shudder)

Lights down... thank God... and Linkin Park come on with 'what I've done' and blast into a storming set. It had everything, dancing, clapping, arm waving, amazing videos and slower stff. Didn't have Paper Cut though but with 2 ecores I can let them off. Loved the accoustic breaking the habit though.

So again, OMG... wow!

Hurt now but it was worth it!
January 25th, 2008 at 03:49pm