We're never gonna quit. Ain't nothing wrong with it, just acting like we're animals.

My boyfriend's mother found out we were going out, so now we're sneaking.. well worse than what we were before. She thinks dating is wrong, especially since he's 15 and i'm 13. But he told me that he can't live life without me and he'll never stop loving me, no matter what people think. Our 3 month anniversary is in 4 days and I get to see him tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous actually because he's never seen my cry and I know I will at the funeral. :/ But tomorrow I get to give him his present, I bought him a necklace. He says I get mine too, it's a gold ring with 9 diamonds in a row. When I get it i'll take a picture of it and put it up. I'm sorry for ranting about him. But wow. I love him with all my heart, ya know? I hate when people say it's not possible for you to love someone when you're young. If you love someone you love them, you can't help who you love, you can't help when you fall in love. I hate it when people get mad for people loving each other, and yet they tell us to express ourselves and show emotions. I've kind of accepted the fact that Judy is gone and isn't coming back, but... I don't know, it's really hard. But I have Zach to help me through it, and for that i'm glad.
Well my dears I guess i'll stop ranting now.

Kate
xxx
January 25th, 2008 at 11:30pm