January 24: i got a a Photo with Mikey, Highfive from Gerard, and a Hug from Bob. Jan 25: MCR in Manila (Best night ever!!!)

just went to the concert last night!!! and i was fucking awesome! (as always) but a day before the concert, (Jan 24, 2008 thursday) my dad and i went to SM Makati (a mall here in the Philippines) and guess who we Bumped into....Mikey, Gerard, and Bob! there were in a toy store called Toy Kingdom and i totatlly find it cute because the Way Bros. are browsing for Star Wars collectibles haha!

my encounters:

first was with Mikey. So we entered the mall through the department store and out of nowhere i saw a tall, skinny, American guy and (with a huge body guard). I immediately froze because that was none other than Mikey Way! when we were on an escalator, i called my bestfriend while still shaking and freaking out. I told her i just saw Mikey and they were just two steps ahead of us. He was also carrying some shopping bags. so my dad and i decided to follow him up to the floor where the said toy store was located and i approached Mikey..

Me: hi Mikey! can i have a photo with you?
Mikey: sure, but let's make it quick ok? (lol he's excited to get inside the store)
(so i immidiately rushed to his side and my dad took the photo with my phone)

Gerard:

when Mikey went inside the store, i was shocked to see Gerard walked passed us. again, i approached him and asked for a photo with him but he seems to be in a hurry so he just smiled and said(complete with his New Jersey accent) " hey! how are ya doin'? how about a high five?" so i extended my left hand and he smacked it right on! his palm was definately bigger than mine, it was also heavy and rough! lol then went inside the store

Bob....he came a little later than the Way bros. i also went inside the store still 'stalking' the Way bros when Bob entered the store and immidiately ambushed him (haha)

me: hi Bob!
Bob: hi!
me: can i take a picture... (i didnt even complete the sentence)
Bob: yeah!
me: *in freaking mode* oh my God!
*then my dad took the photo, well at first i was a photo but it ended up as a video because he accidentally pushed the record buttom of my phone!*
me: than you, Bob! see you tomorrow! (meaning i will see them again tomorrow for the concert)

gosh, i was so freaking out! i left the mall and headed back to school because i had to attend an activity but the excitement was still there! i'll never ever forget that day!!

Image
blurry...but it's really Mikey and that's me.
Image
me and Bob. after that, i hugged him! XD



concert videos
January 27th, 2008 at 07:02am