Projekt Interlude is going to be epic.

I really can't believe it's all coming together, after only two days.

It was basically three or four of us on the MCR thread. Before Projekt Interlude was invented, I knew them mostly as zodiac. - that really lucky girl that wrote an amazing story for MCR and got written back. And SuperIero - a Romantic that obviously loves Frank Iero. And then SuperIero asked what our ideal MCR merch would be and said her's would be an MCR magazine.

Everyone realised how kick-ass that'd be and we all started calling out random ideas, and I think it was either me or Squee who said it'd be cool to make a first issue and send it to them. Sam said she could be the 'Gerard' - artist - of the magazine, and then we went ballistic with ideas. We starting thinking up names, some of them...pretty lame...and Sam came up with the title 'Interlude', which we all loved on first sight.

And Projekt Interlude was born. An MCR fanzine, everything inside it related to MCR. From the comics to the reviews to the columns...everything was going to be about My Chemical Romance. It was absolutely perfect.

I cannot wait until we have our own forum and everything starts coming together and we actually PRINT THIS OUT. I don't feel like a bad fan anymore.
January 29th, 2008 at 06:14am