Love ya hope to hear more.

Today is day 2!!! Yay I have one person who liked my story, but thats okay I have to remind myself that things don't happen in the blink of an eye. I'm gonna try updating as soon as possible which is at least 3 times a week if not more. But I'm not sure about the weekends, cause I have a lot of time on my hands, ( No job so ha I'm free) been looking at libraries to see if I can get one but my resume is completely blank. ~sigh~ well I'm listening to Pirates of The Caribbean soundtrack, its when Davy Jones is playing on the organ hence the songs name Davy Jones! Well I was thinking about my story at the same times, so Decided to get people interested I'm gonna give you a little heads up whenever I can.

Okay so Dimitri is on his way to a horde of monsters surplus where there all gathering. On the way he stops off at Star bucks being that they only surface during the afternoon. So while he's there you learn a bit about monsters and where they come from. In the last not-so-brief chapter last time I was saying that Dimitri had it rough and he already had daemons of his own. So now as he gets closer he has to make a decision weather to stay on the path he's on or do something else!

Cool huh?!? Well I'm not saying when he hes to make that decision but its a work in progress.

Thats all folks from The Prince of Ice (A Greek God Series) insight. Hope ya read and rate me! ::smile:
January 29th, 2008 at 10:45pm