wow, I've almost forgotten...

Yeah. It's been so long since I've journaled, I've almost forgotten how.
I'VE MISSED YOU, MY JOURNALS!!!
-hugs journals-
-hugs dujo/mods/etc for finally unbanning me-

Anyway. I went to the most kickass party saturday night. Mackenzie completely pwned everyone at Guitar Hero, and we took lots of retarded pictures, and yeah yeah yeah. Oh god, we had such a perverted conversation, it was hilarious.

Oh, and we have a plan so I won't have to move to California. Me and Mackenzie are gonna get married, then we'll get divorced and marry Frank and Gerard and take over the world.
Yeahh.

And my Spanish teacher stole the amazing book I was reading during class, because she is the devil.
Teacher: (something in spanish)?
me: huh?
Teacher: (something in spanish)?
me: huhhh? English, por favor...
Teacher: -steals book- (something in spanish).
me: -mutters- bitch.
It was a good book, too. Kinda scary. It's called The Ruins, by Scott Smith. These two couples go down to Cancun, and they get lost in these ruins [hence the name of the book], and there's this vine, and it like, has a mind of its own, or something. It's fucking scary, I love it.

But I love my bitchy Spanish teacher because when she made a seating chart for us, she put me right next to That Damn Boy.
:D
And he talks to me all the time [it's funny, cos his spanish is way worse than mine, so he's always asking me for help] and he's just so damn adorable.

Anywhore...spanish homework is calling, so that's all for now.

x.olivia

p.s.
Favorite thing for today about That Damn Boy: his smile. He has the whitest teeth ever, I swear.
January 29th, 2008 at 11:33pm