Boys, Dorks and dreds attached to hats.

I have a headache.
My mom is screaming because she saw two girls holding hands on tv.
I think I might like one of my bestfriends.
But he's the ex of a girl I want to be friends with.
Would that mess up our maybe-future-friendship?

Let me first explain the guy problem.

This is the first guy I might actually like like. Like, like like, you know? Ugh. I've known him since fourth grade and he's been my friend, on and off. Like were friends when we see each other but when we're away we dont think much about each other. But, everytime I dont see him, his face, his voice his whole being is inside my mind. But, I dont want to like him. It's like not something that would work. Sure we like some of the same bands, sure he makes me laugh, sure we have a good time but thats just because we were meant to be friends. NOT lovers.

He's the rebel kind of guy, who yells at the teachers and walks out of class when he wants. I sit quietly working on the do now, hoping I wont get in trouble.

He stays wandering the halls until the last second so he can run in the halls as the bells ringing. I make sure I'm outside my class at least two minuets before the bell rings to be on time.

He's Chris and I'm Danielle. We dont work and I dont want it to work. Yet, every second I think about him I think I'm falling more and more for him. I hate it.

Does that make sense? Of course it doesn't.

And the whole thing with his ex is a WHOLE other story. But isn't that the point of this journal? Wether or not people will read it?

So....
Theres this girl in my orchestra class. She seems nice and stuff. I dont know why, but it seems that I'm always trying to be her friend. It seems pathetic but it really isnt when you barley have friends. I have like what... like 4 friends. So yeah, moving forward. If I do that I think that might not make her want to be my friend and I think she might start being my friend.

Maybe, kind of sort of.

.......
On a better note, mid-terms are this week! Which means the school year is almost over whoo!
And my mom, brother and I are planning a surprise superbowl party for my dad. It was my mom's idea. -.-
She thinks since we dont have plans this sunday and it IS my dads favorite team playing (that is the giants) so i guess it might work. But as I'm writing this shes saying out loud whos shes going to invite. Some surprise! smart ass
ANYWAYS. Yea... I have pictures if anyone is interested...

data cat
angry face
Umm yea. My moms a dork.
Rastafari
Dad and B. Marley
Your personal dork.

.. Yea, lol. Oh yea and Lost in 2 days! Yes.

xoxo, danii
January 30th, 2008 at 03:20am