Isn't it scary...

I know he loves me back.
I just know it.
He has to, right?
I mean if you're so persistant, why wont he be?
-
Mum's left.
She packed her bags and took Lucy and Ruby. I can't fucking confess anything because of my ban. I'm fucking dying here.
She said while we were on holidays that Dad would leave when we got back - it never happened.
Instead my mother and my two younger sisters are gone.
God knows where, we have no family and hardly and friends here.
It's a nightmare.

Is it scary that hearing that Adam Lazarra broke up with his fiancee' makes me happy?
I don't think so.
Adam has a man-crush/"self-proclaimed homosexual obsession" with actor Brad Pitt. - How can you not love that?
Someone so... I don't know.
I just think he's genius.

I have a piece of trivia for you all.
I bet you all wonder, hey, why is William Beckett so skinny?
How does he keep himself so thin?
He's left handed, by the way, me too -sighs-

I have the answer.
In his own words.

"Well the answer to this age-old question is believe it or not quite simple. To begin with, I only dine during the days between the bimonthly crescent moons. Except of course, during the month of October, in which I bleed myself dry of the witching season’s demons. But we all know these methods, as made famous by the lovely Lindsay Lohan. The key to my flawless form however, is in my sleeping method. Every night, I sleep hanging upside down alongside six fruit bats-four on my right side two on my left side. (Left is my dominant hand, so I don’t need as much energy on that side from the guardians of the night.) Just follow those easy steps, add a well-balanced diet and exercise, and ou too, can have a bod like me"

Damn straight, baby.

I just want him to hold me now.
January 30th, 2008 at 04:09am