my chemical romance - heaven & hell. { part two }

Image

One of the worst things about the night was that during Mama, I was still stuck at the back. I brought an orange boa all the way from home and was planning to throw it on stage, but I was still pretty far behind. :\ I tried to get this guy to pass it up, but all the people around me couldn't speak English well (-rolleyestheydidn'tknowthelyrics-) and were all WTF. So I just chucked it forward and prayed that they'd pass it up.
They didn't. :finger:

After that.. it was pretty much all a blur. I screamed, I got knocked over a couple more times. I lost my friend but I managed to get my way pretty much to the front. They played Headfirst for Halos, INO, a lot of the songs of TBP.. It was just.. a blur of wanting to laugh and wanting to cry but just screaming and screaming and hoping that he'll hear you, your voice above all this noise.

Like being stuck in hell, and wanting to go to heaven. Being stuck in the pit, with all the violent, stinking fat men but just wanting, wanting Gerard to look at you, look at your sign, notice it.

They started playing slow songs. Cancer. It was.. heartbreaking, heart wrenchingly touching. His voice was just.. D: D: D: I don't need to tell you, do I? I wanted to hold my lighter up, but it was too crowded to.

Image

Teenagers was amazing. The whole crowd sang along, because it was most famous (over here, at least) single off the record. It just seemed perfect, all of us in unison. I could see Gerard so clearly by now, I was less than 10 feet away from him, it was just..

And then Desert Song. Oh my god, those few minutes were probably best out of the entire night. Not many people knew the song except me, even the assholes quieted down. Frankie sat cross legged on the floor, strumming his guitar while Gerard sang his heart out, and you could tell. The cracks and strains in his voice, all of it was so indescribably perfect. I can't even begin to describe it.

They ended with Famous Last Words.
It blew me away. It just.. Anyone who's been to a MCR concert will know that they'll never be able to describe the feeling they had listening to that song well enough. I won't try, I won't do it justice. But let me tell you this, it's made me fall in love with MCR for the second time, all over again.

Afterwards, we hit the merch booth. I got a teenagers tee and some badges, I'll put some pictures of me and my tee shirt later. (: But here were some of the best pics of the concert.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

All these pictures are copyrighted to me.
January 30th, 2008 at 05:16pm