Projekt Interlude

SuperIero:
Projekt Interlude. You won't know what just hit you...

Well, here we go.

Projekt Interlude is a mostly spoofing MCR 'zine. There's "The Interluders" consisting of:
The Hopeless Hearted (Sharona).
The Drum Major (Sam).
and The Body Snatcher (Squee, me).
It's a fun fanzine, of course. And we want all The Romantics involved. Sam says she'll send it to them. :tehe:
And you know who them are... My Chemical Romance.
We totally might succeed in this and get it to them. So who wants in?
Claim your ranks among the Projekt Interlude staff.

The site: What The Frank?!

(Oh by the way, there's totally a popularity chain amongst our staff.)

We've got The Frankies lead by none other than SuperIero (Squee) herself. (Yes, I brag)
We've got The Geetards lead by zodiac. (Sam)!
We've got The Mikes lead by Tainted Seance (Courtney)!
We've got The Toros lead by Chester (Emma)!
and we've got The Bobberts lead by Explicit Sins. (Fatma)!

And Sharona is the scorekeeper... (Oh big whoop. -eyeroll-)

And I've totally thought of this while typing.

You pick your team when you join the staff; whenever you submit something a score is added to your team.

Whatever team in the end wins, has to choose a person in their team that has given the most amount of handwork to the 'zine (be it ideas, articles, review, news, photos, etc etc, whatever) will become the Fan of the Month in the 'zine. They'll need a whole thing about how MCR has "saved their lives", how they Keep The Faith, what happened at their last gig, anything that conveys how truly much this band means to you. So, yes, start working!

Sam: She's in charge of the physical stuff. Like getting the mag to the band, art related topics, the KTF column. And she's also head of the Gerard team. You're in her team? Talk to her about stuff for it. She's good for answering questions. Ask her about like physical stuff; Will this get published? When is it getting to the band? Can I get a copy? What's this I hear about a website? Etc, etc. She's also the provider of our 'zine name. Projekt Interlude.
Sharona: She's in charge of some art too. She works with me in the review and adverts. She's also an editor too. She's the scorekeeper, if you want to know who's winning, who's the most giving in reviews/articles/columns/etc/etc, she's the one to ask. Plus, she writes articles for the mag too. We're all writing.
Squee: I'm in charge of reviews. News, reviews, adverts, and thinking up ideas for the mag. I'll probably also be the one giving out the excuses on the website if we're late. I'm also a co-editor. And yeah, wanna thank someone for this? Thank me, I made up the whole she-bang. ;) Okay, I'm gonna shut up.

If you thank anyone...
THANK THE INTERLUDERS!

EVERYTHING must be MCR related.
I mean c'mon people, KTF, ya know what I'm sayin'?
The Site.
January 31st, 2008 at 02:21am