Accident waiting to happen.....

All my life i've been hurt by many things, you think i'd be used to it... right?
nope not in the least.....

I usually get hurt cuz' im such a clutz.... actually i havent been hurt in a while tho. But i was arguing with my sister(normal) and then she went to get up cuz we both tripped....stepped on my hand and pulled the nail back ...and it was all gross and i was like" dude, what he hell?" but it hurt so bad it was funny( i no i must sound completely retarded thinking it was funny ...but...) but this was on sunday.

Then all week was weird cuz playing b-ball like that was a little more then challenging.

But now on wednesday(today), i had to go to the bathroom.... so i left class and started walking down the stairs... but i completly missed like 5 stairs... and to make it worse he principle was coming up the other side of the stairs. all of a sudden shes like " what was that crack?" and i was like " um that was my ankle". Then she asked me if i needed ice...and my leg was so numb it felt fine, so i declined. then i went tothe bathroom and bak to class.

but by the next class whichas second llast i felt my ankle start hurting. So i decided to wait until my last class which was gym. I asked my gym teacher if i could have ome ice ad she gave me it after she asked why? i tod and shes like "srry you cant play, if you cant walk"
I was so pissed because wegot to play dodgeball today, a we hardly ever get to play dodgeball!

But nick and teah came over to talk to me so i was happy. After 20 mins. of icing my leg was numb.But there was only 10 mins left to the day! shetold me to take te ice off and put my shoe bak on. I started crying cuz it hurt so bad... but nick said he'd help me and i was like "fuck off!, dont touch my shoe" and hes like " wow, even injued you still are a mouthy person!" i felt so bad but i started laughing and crying( i didnt no what to do, so i just sa there laughing and crying) felt like an idiot because ppl kept coming up and asking me if i was okay. and to each of them i answered"do i look okay?" then they jus walked away.

but i wanted to play in our basketball game so bad but my caches benched me! i guess it was for the best tho....
so will se what happens in the future with my clutziness,, but i wonder if it will kill me? hmmm.... i guess i have to wait and see.
January 31st, 2008 at 03:44am