The Big 1-9!/ PI

*clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


And yes, I know it's a day early. But I'm excited. It's not every day that one turns 19, eh? So, this journal entry is dedicated to you. Because despite the fact that we don't know each other in real life, you were one of my greatest friends. And one day, we'll meet. And then I can really molest you. ^_^

But anyways. I do hope that you have a great year, and that your birthday is the shit. I'm really looking forward to our party on DB. Seems like only yesterday we were having my very own 19th birthday party on there.

And wow. We have no lives.

Okay, so on with my actual entry, now that I've loved on Britt enough. Projekt Interlude is the next big thing. I don't know what it is, but everytime I go to the site, I get chills up and down my spines. I get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I know something big is going to happen with it. And I'm damn proud to be a part of it. Like, more than anything. For once, I've found a group of people who are as insanely in love with an amazing band as much as I am. And we're doing something with it. Like, I feel proud. It's taken over my existance, and I'm sure it's the same for everyone else. It seems that it's all I can think of. Besides a story I'm thinking of for KTFII. Which, I also hope to participate in. But haven't decided yet, because I don't think my writing is that fantastic.

The site. Check it.

Seriously. All you My Chem fans out there. It's worth it. Trust me.
February 1st, 2008 at 12:46am