Oh, for the days of fields of innocence

My school life really SUCKED today

My iPod* Frank Bernette* ran out of charge last night while I was listening to The Used, right in the middle of Liar, Liar so I couldn't listen to it on the bus. We had Assembly and our Head of Year was moaning so much we were late for English.

In English we didn't even do proper work. I know it sounds totally pathetic to say that made me annoyed and a teensie bit upset. I love English..it's one of the only subjects I actually enjoy so I hate it when we're learning about the fluffin' English language, diolect and idiolect. Who cares what influences the way I speak-I just use any language to avoid me sounding like a chav.

Then Science.

Ugh.

I've got an exam next Monday and I've missed two lessons. My Science teacher was talking about some really weird stuff and spat on Jack's glasses 'accidentally'. He kept going on about religion too-religion and science don't mix. I don't have anything against religious people but we weren't in an RS lesson.

Lunch was hilarious apart from the fact I forgot to eat. It was just me, Kiya, Emma, Lauren, Alice and Katie, having a good laugh. Ellis and Luke were there too-Luke danced to Mika and called HIMSELF gay even though he's straight.

Katie said she was bi which is good to know, and Chole is too, and Hannah. I'm not alone.

We were writing down our Lonely Heart's Ad's and they're really funny.
Mine is
Sad, Bi SchoolGirl For Sale. Likes Rainy Days, Emo Girls and Zacky Vengence

Emma's is
Sad,Straight SchoolGirl For Sale. Likes Frank's Pants, Emo Boys and Dreaming About Gee's Sharpie Pens

Katie's is
Sad, Bi SchoolGirl For Sale. Likes Lostprophet's Members Boxer Shorts, Alex HeartBreaker and dreaming about Jess

It was awesome.

I had clarinet lesson so missed Metal Work-I am totally behind.
Then Maths.

Greg, Stephen and Johnny were being funny, laughing at the most ridiculos things. I said it wasn't funny and they said I was just some mopey, depressed Goth/Emo who doesn't have a sense of humour.

That hurt me more than it should have.

I feel as though I don't belong in this world, that I'm just some small insignificent dot circling the abyss in which I'm trapped. I feel corned off, split divided from the rest, like some terminal, contagious, uncureable disease, just another figure.

It's a hard price to pay for embracing my individuality, my personality and everything in between. When I finally accepted who I was, I didn't expect to be so different than everyone else.

It feels as though I am nothing, I have nothing apart from my friends, my music and the stale air I don't want to breath.

But thank you to those who make my life worthwhile especially Gaby.

*hugs*
February 1st, 2008 at 05:05pm